HMO Malpractice Cases
California Medical Malpractice Attorneys
Doctor, Nurse and Hospital settle case for $3,050,000 for failure to monitor patient with tracheostomy who suffered respiratory arrest resulting in brain injury. Read More
Our Lawyers Hold Kaiser Permanente Accountable for Medical Malpractice and Medical Negligence
Kaiser Permanente is a large health management organization (HMO) operating in California. Kaiser is often named as a defendant in bad faith insurance cases and in medical malpractice claims, as are hospitals and clinics run by Kaiser.
Whether the system is overburdened, poorly managed or actively trying to avoid taking care of policyholders, negligence in any health care context is not acceptable when a patient is injured or suffers an unnecessary death in the process.
The Los Angeles area law firm of Donahue & Horrow, L.L.P., represents victims of negligence stemming from the financial and medical treatment decisions of Kaiser. Often, financial decisions from Kaiser worsen medical conditions when patients are not allowed to get timely care.
If you have suffered post-operative infections, or if a family member has been harmed through negligent actions by Kaiser or malpractice stemming from decisions made for the financial benefit of the HMO instead of the benefit of the patient, contact an attorney at Donahue & Horrow, L.L.P., today.
We also represent families who have lost a loved one in wrongful death cases due to Kaiser medical negligence, malpractice, or unreasonable delay or denial of care.
$2,000,000 settlement for severe brain injury to adult woman (now in a coma) from undiagnosed and untreated hydrocephalus. Read More
Choosing the Right Legal Representation Is Important
Consider the following reasons to call Donahue & Horrow, L.L.P., regarding a claim or lawsuit arising out of the negligence or malpractice of Kaiser personnel:
- Our attorneys have experience in insurance defense, giving us an insider’s understanding of tactics of health care providers and health care account managers.
- We have more than fifty years in practice with 18 years of experience as plaintiffs’ attorneys.
- We have recovered over a hundred million dollars through settlement negotiations, through arbitration agreements and at trial on behalf of people who were wronged financially or medically through negligence of caregivers and insurers.
- Initial consultations and preliminary case reviews are offered at no charge and with no further obligation.
- We front all costs as necessary to prepare cases that we handle at Donahue & Horrow, L.L.P..
- Our representation is done on a contingency basis. No attorneys’ fees are due until and unless we help you recover compensation for your injuries and losses.
For Help Resolving HMO Insurance Problems Contact Donahue & Horrow
Donahue & Horrow, L.L.P., welcomes inquiries from people who were injured, harmed financially or suffered the loss of a loved one because of negligence or bad faith on the part of Kaiser Permanente or another HMO in California. Contact our offices in El Segundo today to schedule a no cost, no obligation consultation with an experienced lawyer who handles medical malpractice cases involving Kaiser.
Experienced California HMO Medical Malpractice and Insurance Bad Faith Attorneys
All cases are taken on a contingency basis, which means you pay nothing and we receive nothing unless you win your case by way of settlement or verdict.